The ADJ XS 200 is a new revolution in moving lights. It features single XS head that has continuous 360 degree rotation in both directions. The Axis 200 utilizes 2 x 10-Watt LED that project sharp beams of light. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
The XS 200 creates the ultimate visual effect that involves fast moving beams and color changes. In show mode you access 8 different built in programs or create your own color palette by color mixing the RGBW LEDs via DMX control.
The Axis 200 comes with 3 different operating modes; sound active mode with sound sensitivity adjustment, 8 show modes, or DMX control, used to create your own moving light shows or color combinations. The XS 200 can be used as a stand alone unit or in master-slave set up. The Axis 200 is UC IR compatible (Sold Separately). The UC IR is used to control various functions for the XS 200.
- Single XS Moving Head
- 360° continuous rotation, in both directions
- 2 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs
- Pixel control of each LED
- RGBW Color Mixing in DMX mode
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Show Mode & Sound Active
- Stand Alone or Master-slave set up
- 2 DMX Channel modes: 16 Channels & 18 Channels
- 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
- 8 Built-in programs
- 3-pin XLR DMX connectors
- I.E.C. In/Out Connections
- Lifetime of the LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
- Power consumption: 20W total
- UC IR Compatible (sold Separately)
- I.E.C. In & Out to Daisy chain Power (Connect up to 8 Fixtures)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz- I.E.C. In
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 142 x 100 x 300mm
- Weight: 4 kgs.
|Manufacturer Product Code||1237000128|