Behringer DI20 2 Channel DI Box
Delivered on when you order within and select express delivery at checkout.
The ULTRA-DI DI20 is an innovative active 2-channel DI-box/splitter that takes the signal directly from an unbalanced high-impedance output like an electric guitar and feeds it directly into a mixing console or recorder. It is ideally suited to augment the traveling gear of musicians (especially guitar/bass players) as well as live/studio/broadcast engineers, installation contractors and studios/live event engineers. The DI20 converts 2 separate unbalanced 1/4" jack inputs into 2 balanced XLRoutputs. There is a 2-channel/link mode for flexible usage as mono, 2-channel or splitter box.
- Converts 2 separate unbalanced 1/4' TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Ultra-flexible: mono, 2-channel or stereo DI box operation with switchable Link mode
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns the signal to both XLR outputs)
- Switchable input attenuation allows connection to outputs with up to 3,000 Watt
- Phantom or 9 V battery powered
Net weight (kg): 0.5
Product Dimensions (mm): 170x 130x 45mm
Weight (kg): 0.236Kg
|Manufacturer Product Code||ZB111|