LUCAS NANO 305 FX is the world’s smallest and lightest professional stereo sound system.
The 305 FX is a true all-rounder, featuring a 5-channel mixer, Bluetooth Audio Streaming and integrated reverb effects. The 10.3 kg system has the best sound-to-volume ratio on the market – the powerful bass and HiFi-esque sound at high SPL make listeners who can’t see the 305 FX imagine they’re experiencing a far larger and heavier system. The best thing about the compact NANO, though, is its flexibility and intuitive ease of use: simply connect an MP3 player via Bluetooth, a microphone, a guitar, or a keyboard, and you’re ready to go. This makes LUCAS NANO 305 FX the ideal companion for many different sound system situations: be it for small acoustic concerts, as a party PA, karaoke evenings, barbecue parties with friends, Zumba courses in the gym or for background music and announcements at small events.
LUCAS NANO 305 FX consists of an active system subwoofer and two satellites that are be stowed away in the subwoofer transport bay. The system offers numerous setup possibilities: the 305 FX is ready to go as a 2.1 stereo system in seconds, and it can also be combined with any other 300 series LUCAS NANO unit to form an even more powerful Twin Stereo System. In mono setup, LUCAS NANO 305 FX can be used as a compact cube – with the satellites directly attached to the top of the subwoofer via HK Audio’s Easy-Click technology – or as an elegant column system using the cable-free, height-adjustable S-CONNECT POLE LN distance pole (available separately).
• Active, multifunctional sound system
• Integrated 5-channel mixer (3 x combination 1/4" (6.3 mm)/XLR Ports, 2 x 1/4" (6.3 mm) jacks/stereo mini jack, Bluetooth In, Link In)
• Bluetooth Audio Streaming
• On-board reverb effects
• Two-band EQ (low and high)
• Optimized for use as a 2.1 stereo system
• Can be extended into a more powerful Twin Stereo System setup when used in conjunction with any other 300 series LUCAS NANO
• Functions as an elegant mono PA
• Active 8” custom CELESTION high-performance subwoofer
• 2 custom made CELESTION satellites with 3.5" broadband woofers for excellent speech intelligibility
• 750-watt power amp
• 120 dB max. SPL
• Low-ranging bass down to 44 Hz
• Weighs just 10.3 kg
• Satellite transport bay inside the subwoofer enclosure
• High quality STEREO STAND ADD-ON from König & Meyer (available separately) for the 2.1 Stereo System setup
• Height-adjustable S-CONNECT POLE LN (available separately): signal-carrying distance pole for cable-free satellite connection and cable-free setup as mono or Twin Stereo System setup
• Simple handling; assembles in seconds
• Designed and engineered in Germany
• Five-year warranty (after registration)
Lucas Nano 305FX System:
Max. SPL peak*: 120 dB
Frequency response -10 dB: 44 Hz – 20 kHz
Peak Power (calc.): 750 W
Total power output (RMS**): 230 W (160 W + 2x 35 W) Class D
Active protective circuits: Multiband-Limiter, Subsonic-Filter, Thermo-Protection, Overload-Protection
Inputs: 2 1/4" (6.3 mm) jack/XLR combo ports /3.5 mm mini jack (stereo), Link In (forTwin Stereo mode)
Outputs: Speaker Out, Easy-Click, Thru, Link Out (for Twin Stereo mode)
Enclosure: Coated polypropylene
Optional accessories: S-Connect Pole LN (signal-routing speaker pole), Stereo Stand Add-on 300 Series, Roller Bag 300 series (paddedtrolley), Add-on Package Two (Desk/Wall Mount), Link Cable, Drum Rack Adapter
Weight: 10.3 kg / 22.7 lbs.
Lucas Nano 305FX Subwoofer:
Bass woofer: 8" custom made CELESTION speaker
Pole mount: M33 for the (signal-routing) S-Connect Pole LN, a speaker pole adapter sleeve (M33 to M20) is included
Dimensions (WxHxD): 30 x 39 x 42 cm
Weight: 8.3 kg / 18.3 lbs.
Lucas Nano 305FX Satellite:
Woofer: 3.5" custom made CELESTION speaker
Mid/high unit dispersion pattern, horizontal/vertical: 60° x 40° (Single Satellite) 60° x 30° (Satellite Array)
Pole Mount Adapter: 3/8" thread
Dimensions (WxHxD): 13 x 13 x 11.5 cm
Weight: 1 kg / 2.2 lbs.
Peak current: 1.1 A / 100-240V AC
Inrush current: 46 A at 120 V and 230 V
|Manufacturer Product Code||LUCAS NANO305F|