Ideal for powering mobile or fixed installations of NEXO ID and PS Series systems, the 4-channel, 1U rack-mounting DTDAMP is available in two versions: 4 x 700 Watts and 4 x 1300 Watts (4 x 4 Ohms). The DTDAMP partners perfectly with the touring and install versions of the DTD Controller to create a compact, light-weight, intelligent powering solution that’s easy to configure – either in a ‘dry hire’ application where the user has limited knowledge, or in a fixed installation such as a bar or club.
DTDAMP 1U 4-Channel Amplifier
The DTDAMP4x0.7 has a maximum power output 4 x 700 Watts (4 x 4 Ohms) and the DTDAMP4x1.3 has a maximum power output of 4 x 1300 Watts (4 x 4 Ohms).
• Two models of high-power, lightweight four channel amplifiers.
• Perfect match for the NEXO speakers supported by the DTD Controller.
• High-efficiency Switch Mode power supply and Amplifier channel design.
• Channels can be independently bridged two by two.
• Four Inputs on XLR connectors and four Outputs on SP-4 connectors.
• Extensive protection (Mains over/undervoltage, temperature, DC outputs, current and voltage peak limiters, variable speed cooling system).