Nexo DTDAMP4x1.3U Professional 4x1250 Watt 4-Channel Amplifier
Ready To Go
Ships for delivery on when you order within and select express delivery at checkout.
Ideal for powering mobile or fixed installations of NEXO ID and PS Series systems, the 4-channel, 1U rack-mounting DTDAMP is available in two versions: 4 x 700 Watts and 4 x 1300 Watts (4 x 4 Ohms). The DTDAMP partners perfectly with the touring and install versions of the DTD Controller to create a compact, light-weight, intelligent powering solution that’s easy to configure – either in a ‘dry hire’ application where the user has limited knowledge, or in a fixed installation such as a bar or club.
DTDAMP 1U 4-Channel Amplifier
The DTDAMP4x0.7 has a maximum power output 4 x 700 Watts (4 x 4 Ohms) and the DTDAMP4x1.3 has a maximum power output of 4 x 1300 Watts (4 x 4 Ohms).
• Two models of high-power, lightweight four channel amplifiers.
• Perfect match for the NEXO speakers supported by the DTD Controller.
• High-efficiency Switch Mode power supply and Amplifier channel design.
• Channels can be independently bridged two by two.
• Four Inputs on XLR connectors and four Outputs on SP-4 connectors.
• Extensive protection (Mains over/undervoltage, temperature, DC outputs, current and voltage peak limiters, variable speed cooling system).
|Manufacturer Product Code||DTDAMP4x1.3U|