The Stagg Open Back 5 String Banjo is a brilliant choice for anyone looking to enter the world of folk or bluegrass due to its easy playability, which will also offer an easy and fun learning experience. The Banjo is made from a Mahogany body and a Nato neck along with a Maple Bridge and a Nickel Plated Brass Tailpiece, and given a Matt Black finish.
- Body: Mahogany, with coordinator rod
- Bracket hooks: 18
- Top head: 11" REMO (tm), black
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony saddle
- Tailpiece: Nickel-plated Brass
- Machine heads: Standard on headstock + High Gear ratio 5th peg on neck, with pearloid knobs