Ortofon Concorde MkII Scratch
CONCORDE SCRATCH FOR MAXIMUM SCRATCH PERFORMANCE. OFFERS HIGH OUTPUT, STABILITY AND INCREASED TRACKING
Delivered on when you order within and select express delivery at checkout.
As implied by the name, the SCRATCH is intended especially for the disciplines of scratch and back-cueing. DJs prefer spherical styli, as they preserve more of the groove over back-cueing and scratching. For DJs that require increased tracking ability, the SCRATCH is up to the task. The Scratch has a supreme ability to trace the grooves of the records and it is tailored specifically for scratch. Due to its very high output 10 mV, it is perfect for scratch of all music with deep bass frequences. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the SCRATCH is great for any style, providing energetic sound. Maximum scratch performance guaranteed.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-18.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 120 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/mN
- Stylus type - Spherical R 18 μm
- Tracking force range - 3 - 5 g
- Tracking force recommended - 4 g
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g