Ortofon DJ S Stylus MK1
This product is temporarily out of stock or has been discontinued. Please contact the team for latest availability.
Professional Replacement Needle for Ortofon Cartridges
DJ S is a solid-built cartridge in a new blue nylon material. It has a fine spherical stylus and a special developed and extremely balanced cantilever.
Not only does the cartridge have a most sufficient tracking ability, it is also nearly unbreakable and provides the DJs with the most needed stringency. Furthermore, it equals very low record wear, an advantage for busy DJ.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec: 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz 3dB/-2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 9 μm/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
- Tracking force range: 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
|Manufacturer Product Code||1501|