Tremvelope puts a new spin on a classic effect. This tremolo pedal allows the dynamics of your playing to change the speed and depth of the effect. The result brings traditional sound to a whole new level that is intuitive, engaging and totally addictive.
Tremvelope is a versatile, high fidelity optical tremolo with stereo panning outputs. The Tremvelope’s fat sounding audio path is modulated by SPEED, DEPTH and WAVEFORM controls. When the envelope is switched on, the tremolo effect is influenced by what you play. The SPEED and DEPTH knobs can each be assigned to increase or decrease in response to the strength of the signal coming from your instrument. These changes start from where the knobs are set and independently move in the assigned direction.
The ACCELERATION switch adjusts the response time of the tremolo to changes in your playing and the SENSITIVITY knob provides control over the amount of increase it takes to create changes in the tremolo settings. Expression pedal inputs for speed, and vol / pan add external foot control to this animated beast of a pedal. There is also a TRIGGER input for running the Tremvelope late in an effects chain but still allowing your clean signal (or even a different instrument entirely) to control the envelope directly.
• Sine and Sawtooth Wave Options
• Mono or Stereo with Panning Output
• Switchable Envelope Control for LFO
• Variable Envelope Sensitivity and Acceleration
• Speed and Depth increase or decrease independently
• Trigger input for clean signal direct to Envelope and Beat Sync
• Expression Pedal inputs for Speed and Vol / Pan
• Pigtronix 18VDC power supply included
• High Fidelity Analog Optical circuit
• Circuit Design by Howard Davis
• Sound Design by David Koltai
• Chassis Size = 5.7” x 4.7” x 1.5”
• Voltage: 18V DC
• Current Draw: 40mA @ 18V
|Manufacturer Product Code||PXEMT|