Pioneer Toraiz SP-16 Professioanl DJ Club Studio Sampler Step Sequencer
Ready To Go
Ships for delivery on when you order within and select express delivery at checkout.
With the Pioneer TORAIZ SP-16 sampler and step sequencer take your creativity to another level in the booth, the studio and on stage. The TORAIZ SP-16 tactile sampler features an intuitive touch screen and layout, 16 powerful sampler engines, analogue filters based on Dave Smith Instruments’ Prophet-6 synthesiser and quantize via Pro DJ Link. And you can use it as a stand-alone unit – no need to take a laptop into the booth.
The Pioneer TORAIZ SP-16 has a large 7-inch full-colour touch screen puts you in complete control. Pick the Track Menu to see the full information about your sounds and their parameters – which you can manipulate using the six rotary dials just below the screen. The sampler comes with 2GB of samples already on board, courtesy of Loopmasters, so you can start creating bass lines and loops right out of the box.
1. Create up to 256 patterns using the 16-step sequencer. Drop sounds into the sequencer to create your own 16-step loops and use the six dials to modulate the sounds. The multicoloured buttons reflect the colours you’ve assigned each sound: for example, kick drums in red. You can save your patterns then play them back instantly in the booth or on stage.
2. 7-inch full-colour touch screen with detailed sample information. The large touch screen puts all the information you need in your line of sight. Quickly browse and load samples, and allocate colours to them for a visual guide. Or see real-time waveforms and full details of the sample’s characteristics, and use the dials underneath to manipulate a variety of parameters.
3. Multicoloured Performance Pads with Velocity Mode. The Performance Pads are taken from our DJ controllers to give you a truly tactile experience. Load up to 16 samples to the pads, then finger drum freely to layer sounds on-the-fly. The lights reflect the colours you’ve assigned to each sound, while Velocity Mode lets you control the volume of the sample with how hard you hit the pad.
4. 8GB of flash memory and real-time processing for non-stop music production The TORAIZ SP-16 delivers 16-voice polyphony so you can play all 16 samples at once – even when you’re using time stretch or editing the sound using the touch screen amp envelope. The 8GB of flash memory means you’ve got plenty of space – and you can use it as a stand-alone unit, with no need for a laptop.
5. Analogue filters from Dave Smith Instruments’ Prophet-6 synthesiser. We’ve collaborated with Dave Smith to add the analogue filters from his iconic Prophet-6 synthesiser to the TORAIZ SP-16. Use the dials to sculpt your sound – manipulating Drive, Cut Off and Resonance – and add true analogue warmth and presence.
6. Pro DJ Link and MIDI clock mean you’ll never miss a beat Add the TORAIZ SP-16 to your CDJ or XDJ set-up using Pro DJ Link and the sampler will snap your one-shots and loops to the beat of the master deck.1 So you can layer multiple sounds over your tracks and they’ll always be in sync. It also has a MIDI clock so you can connect other devices via USB and stay in sync, and we’ll be adding connectivity with DAWs and synths at a later date.
Use the touch strip to control various parameters
Comes with Loopmasters samples already on board
Input ports: Phone x2
Output ports: Phone x8, headphones
Other ports: USB, LAN, MIDI
Max external dimension: 436.5 x 261.2 x 74.3mm (W x D x H)
|Manufacturer Product Code||G08546|