The Stagg Soprano Ukulele Flower is a traditional Soprano Ukulele made of Maple wood, and comes in a natural finish branded with a small flower print on the body. This highly portable Soprano Uke is easy to play, so it shouldn't be too long before you're playing all your favourite songs.
- Top: Nato
- Back & sides: Nato
- Neck: Sepetir
- Headstock: Nato
- Fingerboard & bridge: Ebonized maple
- Tuners: Geared pegs with plastic knobs
- White/black/white binding on top & back of body
- Scale length: 349mm, 13.74in.
- Fingerboard dim. 177mm, (7 in.), 12 frets
- Neck & head: 300mm, (11.7 in.), body: 240mm, (9.5 in.)
- Total length: 540mm, (21.25 in.)
- Tuning: GCEA
- Finish: Natural
|Manufacturer Product Code||US20FLOWER|