Stagg Mahogany Soprano Ukulele Natural Finish US40-S
Ready To Go
Ships for delivery on when you order within and select express delivery at checkout.
This US40-S Stagg Soprano Ukulele has a neck and body carved from mahogany and given a natural finish which, coupled with the rosewood fretboard and bridge, will really make this Ukulele stand out visually. Its high quality finish and well crafted body will allow every note you play to reverberate cleanly, which gives out a beautiful tone to add to your playing.
- Top: solid mahogany
- Back & Sides: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany
- Headstock: nato
- Fingerboard & bridge: rosewood
- white/black/white binding on top & back of body
- Tuners: geared pegs w/ "antique white" plastic knobs
- Scale length: 349 mm / 13.74 in.
- Fingerboard Dim. 177 mm, (7 in.), 12 frets
- Neck & Head: 300 mm, (11.7 in.)
- Body: 240 mm (9.5 in.)
- Total length: 540 mm (21.25 in.)
- Tuning: G-C-E-A
- Finish: natural.
|Manufacturer Product Code||US40-S|